Last update: August 18, 2023.
Please note that the French version is authoritative. The English version is a translation and is provided for information purposes only.
This Asixco, Flores Alarcon (doing business as Asixco) Privacy Notice ("Asixco", "we", or "us"), describes how and why we may collect, store, use and/or share ("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"), for example when you:
- visit our website at https://asixco.ch/, or any other website that links to this privacy statement
- you engage with us in other ways, including sales, marketing or events.
Do you have questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
This summary provides the key points of our privacy notice, but you can find more detail on any of these topics by clicking on the link following each key point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for. You can also click here to go directly to our table of contents.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use or browse our Services, we may process Personal Information based on how you interact with Asixco and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Do we process sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive information from third parties? We do not receive information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We only process your information when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with what types of parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific categories of third parties.
How do we ensure the security of your information? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Therefore, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information.
What are your rights? Depending on your geographic location, applicable privacy law may mean that you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How can you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is to fill out our personal data processing request form available here, or to contact us. We will review and respond to all requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Table of contents
1. Information collected
Collection of personal information
In brief: We collect the personal information you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- phone numbers
- e-mail addresses
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- contact preferences
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
Sensitive information: We do not process sensitive information.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must inform us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically collected information
In brief: Certain information - such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or browse the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, as well as for our internal analysis and reporting.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
Dlog and usage data. Log and usage data is service, diagnostic, usage and performance information that our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services, and which we store in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, information about your device, browser type and settings, as well as information about your activity on the Services (such as timestamps associated with your use, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you perform, such as features you use), information about device events (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps") and hardware settings).
Device data. We collect device data, such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile operator, operating system and system configuration information.
Don location data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which may be precise or imprecise. The amount of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can choose not to allow us to collect this information, either by refusing access to this information or by disabling the location setting on your device. However, if you choose to refuse, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
2. Processing your information
In brief: We process your information to provide, improve and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To provide and facilitate the provision of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user requests/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your requests and resolve any potential problems you may have with the requested service.
- To send you administrative information. We may process your information to send you details of our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable communications between users. We may process your information if you choose to use one of our offerings that allows communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and contact you about your use of our services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send us for marketing purposes, if consistent with your marketing preferences. You may opt out of receiving our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- To provide you with targeted advertising. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertisements based on your interests, location, etc.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to ensure the security of our Services, including monitoring and preventing fraud.
- To identify usage patterns. We may process information about how you use our services to better understand how they are used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect the vital interests of an individual. We may process your information where it is necessary to safeguard or protect the vital interests of an individual, for example to prevent harm.
3. Legal basis
In brief: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e. a lawful basis) to do so under applicable law, such as with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide services to you in order to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to satisfy our legitimate business interests.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases on which we rely to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to find out more.
Performance of a contract. We may process your personal information where we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including the provision of our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
Legitimate interests. We may process your information where we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not override your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services.
- Develop and display personalized and relevant advertising content to our users
- analyze how our services are used in order to improve them and attract and retain users
- support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- To understand how our users use our products and services in order to improve their experience.
Legal obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for example to cooperate with a law enforcement agency or regulatory body, to exercise or defend our legal rights, or to disclose your information as evidence in a dispute in which we are involved.
Vital interests. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
4. Sharing your information
In brief: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents ("third parties") who perform services for us or on our behalf and need access to that information to perform that work. We have contracts in place with our third parties that are designed to help protect your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have asked them to do so. They also will not share your personal information with any organization other than us. They also agree to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to keep it for the period of time we have told them. The categories of third parties with whom we may share personal information are as follows:
- Advertising networks
- Data Analysis Services
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Payment processors
- Engineering and product design tools
- Retargeting platforms
- Sales and marketing tools
We may also share your personal information in the following situations:
Company transfers. We may share or transfer your information as part of, or during negotiations for, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
By means of this policy, we wish to inform you of the way in which we, as data managers, collect your personal information by means of the cookies present on our website.
Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small file stored by a server on a terminal when the user visits our website, https://asixco.ch/. These cookies contribute to the smooth running of the site, enhance its security, improve the user experience, enable analysis of its operation and identify areas for possible improvement.
Using a cookie manager
We use Axeptio, a cookie manager, to provide a Consent Management Platform (referred to as the "CMP") on our site. This CMP displays all the cookies used and allows you to accept or refuse all or some of these cookies at any time, when their use is not essential to the proper functioning of the site.
To learn more about the terms and conditions of use of our cookie manager, please consult this link: https://www.axeptio.eu/fr/cgu
Types of cookies
Different types of cookies exist:
- Third-party and proprietary cookies : A cookie is classified as "proprietary" or "third-party" depending on its domain of origin. Proprietary cookies are those installed by the site during user consultation. Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than that of the site (for example, a third-party advertising agency may place a cookie on the site). When a user visits the site and another entity places a cookie via this site, this cookie is then a third-party cookie.
- Session cookies : These cookies enable site operators to track a user's actions during a browsing session, starting when the browser is opened and ending when it is closed. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted once the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies : These cookies remain on the user's device after the browser session has been closed, in accordance with the duration set for each cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the site.
Types of cookies and purposes
- Strictly essential cookies : These cookies are necessary to take advantage of all the site's functionalities. They require only the user's information to be placed on his or her device, and do not involve any behavioral tracking. The following cookies are used:
- Audience measurement cookies : These cookies enable third parties to track user behavior for advertising purposes. The cookies used are as follows:
- Other third-party cookies : These cookies are deposited by domains other than the site's own. For example, Google reCAPTCHA is used to distinguish humans from robots. Find out more about Google reCAPTCHA here : https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/ and https://policies.google.com/terms
Managing your cookies
Acceptance of cookies strictly essential to the site's operation is activated by default and does not require consent. Information on these cookies is available in our CMP and in this policy (see section "Definition of a cookie"). Their lifetime is limited to two years, with no automatic extension on new visits.
Other cookies, on the other hand, require your consent. You can therefore accept or refuse these cookies via our CMP located at the bottom left of the screen when you visit our site. These cookies are stored for two years.
In addition to managing your consent via our CMP, you can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, in particular those deposited by our partners or other third parties ("third-party cookies") by setting your browser parameters.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of these external websites or their treatment of your personal information.
Cookies summary table
|WordPress||Smooth operation, customization||Without consent||https://automattic.com/fr/privacy/|
|Google Analytics||Audience measurement||With consent||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr|
|Google reCAPTCHA||Protection against robots||With consent||https://policies.google.com/terms|
We reserve the right to modify this Policy to incorporate regulatory, case law, editorial or technical developments aimed at strengthening the protection of your Personal Data.
6. Length of time the information is kept
In brief: We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, except as otherwise required by law.
We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in a backup archive), we will store it securely and isolate it from further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Ensuring the security of the information provided
In brief: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure.
Therefore, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. While we do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services in a secure environment.
7. Collection of information on minors
In brief: We do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 18 and do not market it.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or the parent or guardian of such a minor and that you consent to the use of the Services by such dependent minor. If we learn that personal information of users under the age of 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you are aware of any data that we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Rights of privacy
In brief: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that give you greater access to and control over your personal information. You can view, edit or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (such as the EEA and the UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to (i) request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) request rectification or erasure, (iii) restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) where applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You may make such a request by contacting us using the contact information provided in the "HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" section below.
We will review and respond to all requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or the UK and believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in SwitzerlandThe contact details of the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Withdrawing your consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided in the "HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE" section below.
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal, nor the processing of your personal information carried out on the basis of lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, it may affect certain features or services of our Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising from advertisers on our Services, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you can email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at
Asixco, Flores Alarcon
Rue du Jeu de l'Arc 15
Geneva, Geneva 1207
9. Modification of collected data
Depending on the laws applicable in your country, you may have the right to request access to, change or delete the personal information we collect about you. To request to view, update or delete your personal information, please submit a application form.